A hostess gift for holiday parties, or New Home housewarming gift. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only… a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Each piece is designed to be open to interpretation from the viewer. “Willow Tree isn’t so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion, or it marks a memory.” –Susan Lordi. A gift of Willow Tree® communicates beyond words.
- Sentiment: ”To all who enter, welcome here” written on Enclosure Card
- 9”h hand-painted resin figure. Pierced metal wreath. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- A hostess gift for holiday parties, or New Home housewarming gift. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived.
- Created by Susan Lordi
Welcome Here 26251