This piece is available in both LIGHTER (#26225) and DARKER (as shown) skin tones and hair color. Child figures work well together in groupings that reflect your family relationships. Create a Family Grouping by positioning two (or three or more) figures so that they appear to be interacting, turned toward one another, touching. Like families do. Almost as if you’ve captured a moment in time. Willow Tree hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only… a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. A gift of Willow Tree® communicates beyond words.
- Sentiment: ”Always there, listening with a willing ear and an open heart” written on Enclosure Card
- 4”h hand-painted resin figure with wire wings. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- A gift to express appreciation and thankfulness for teachers, volunteers, donors, caregivers, friends. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived.
- Created by Susan Lordi
- Item: 26225
- UPC: 638713320827
top of page
bottom of page