A gift to commemorate a special day or to encourage, support and acknowledge individuality. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only… a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Each piece is designed to be open to interpretation from the viewer. “Willow Tree isn’t so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion, or it marks a memory.” –Susan Lordi. A gift of Willow Tree®
- Sentiment: ”Open books, open minds” written on hangtag
- 4”h hand-painted resin ornament with wire wings. Brown elastic cord for hanging. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- Ornaments are smaller-sized versions of the most-loved Willow Tree angels and figures. For Holidays or for Everyday, Ornaments are gifts for engagements, weddings, new babies, graduations, teachers, birthdays... an expression of love and appreciation that celebrates life's milestones in a small, commemorative format. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast based on Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived
SKU: dem 26192