Discover America's most acerbic founding father in his own words!
- This handsome little volume offers a collection of insights, witticisms, declarations, and sentiments penned by Alexander Hamilton throughout his life.
- From arguments in favor of the U. S. Constitution, to wartime correspondence with his wife Elizabeth, this little volume offers a glimpse into Hamilton's perspectives on the issues, events, and people who defined his life as well as the founding of America.
- Get acquainted with Hamilton, the writer; Hamilton, the man; and discover Hamilton's thoughts on Human Nature, Government, and Life.
- Includes full-color images.
- 64-page hardcover pocket gift book.
- Mini book measures 3-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/8 inches high.
- UPC 9781441324900
top of page
SKU: book alexander hamilton
bottom of page